By accessing and using the sgncommercialservices.co.uk website, you agree that the following terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as the 'Terms') shall apply.
- The content of this website has been prepared to provide general information about companies within the SGN group ('SGN') to those who access this website from England, Wales and Scotland. Information contained within this website is not intended to provide advice or offer to sell or deal in any securities and must not be relied upon in connection with any investment decision
- All rights, including, without limitation, copyright, contained within this website belongs to SGN. Neither the names, logos nor any other proprietary rights of any member within the SGN group may be used in any way without the prior written consent of the relevant member and nothing in this website constitutes a licence to use any rights in any way except as expressly provided in Clause 8 hereof.
- We reserve the right to monitor and track your visits to this website.
- SGN reserves the right to change these Terms and reserves the right to change any material, products or services and applicable Terms to such products or services contained within this website at any time without notice. You are advised to review these Terms on a regular basis as you will be deemed to have accepted changes if you continue to use the website after such changes have been made.
- You agree that access to the website, use of any information contained within this website or access to hypertext links through this website is to be used at your own risk as no representations or warranties of any kind whether express or implied are made and are hereby excluded to the extent permissible by law. No member within the SGN Group shall be liable for any loss or damage, howsoever arising out of or in connection with the use of the website, including without limitation, direct or indirect loss, consequential loss or damage or loss of profit, loss arising from use or loss of use, loss arising from any errors or omissions in the information contained in or referred to in this website and whether for breach of contract, in negligence, delict or tort.
- You agree not to damage, interfere with or disrupt access to this website or do anything which may interrupt or impair its functionality. Make available, upload or distribute by any means any material or files that contain any viruses, bugs, corrupt data, 'Trojan horses', 'worms' or any other harmful software. Obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access, through whatever means, to this website, other services or computer systems or areas of the SGN Group’s networks which are identified as restricted.
- You shall be responsible for obtaining access to the internet in order to view this website and shall pay any service fees, telephone charges or other costs associated with such access.
- From time to time, the SGN Group may provide hypertext links from this website to third party sites both within and possibly outside the European Union. However, these sites are not in any way approved, checked, edited, vetted or recommended by the SGN Group and you agree that the SGN Group shall not be liable in any way for the content of such sites or for any dealings that you may have, or the consequences of such dealings, with such third party site operators. In particular you agree that any dealings you have with such third party site operators shall be on the Terms (if any) of the third party operator.
- While certain precautions have been taken to detect computer viruses and ensure security, the SGN Group cannot guarantee that the website is virus-free and secure and the SGN Group shall not be liable for any loss or damage which occurs as a result of any virus or breach of security. You shall protect your computer systems from exposure to viruses by the use of anti-virus software, firewalls and any other technical measures necessary. The SGN Group gives no warranties as to the compatibility of the website with your computer systems, software and/or hardware.
- You may download and print any part of the material on this website provided that you shall only be entitled to use such material for your own personal and domestic use. However, you need to be aware that such material may have changed and may not be applicable. You agree not for yourself or through or by way of assistance to any third party to distribute, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise deal in or with the website or materials therein or otherwise commercially exploit such material or content.
- The SGN Group reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part of the website or your access to or use of the website with or without notice. The SGN Group have no liability to you for any loss or damage whatsoever in respect of any action it takes pursuant to this paragraph.
- Any reference to any product or service which has been or may be provided by the SGN Group does not amount to a promise that such product or service will be available at any time. Changes to or improvements in such products or services may be made at any time without notice.
- If any of these provisions should be determined unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of law then, to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that provision is found to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deleted and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions which shall continue to be binding and in force.
- These specific Terms and any dispute arising herein shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of either England and Wales or Scotland depending on the country from which access is made and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English or Scottish Courts whichever is applicable. A failure or delay by the SGN Group in enforcing compliance with any provision of these Terms shall not be a waiver of that or any other provision of these Terms. None of these Terms shall be enforceable under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by any third party. You may not assign any of your rights or obligations under these Terms.
- In these Terms, unless specified to the contrary, use of the singular is deemed to include the plural, use of any gender is deemed to include every gender and any reference to a person is deemed to include a corporation, a partnership and any other body or entity and (in each case) vice versa.
If you do not agree to abide by these Terms you should not use this website in any way.